What Are the Possible Causes of Autism?
What causes autism?
To this day, scientists and researchers are still investigating the cause of autism spectrum disorder (ASD). After years of studies and examination, it is apparent that a single factor may not cause autism.
What is clear is that autism the result of a combination of physical and environmental factors that ultimately affect the development of the brain.
Autism Parenting magazine.
Autism Parenting Magazine gives your family access to:
– Expert advice from our team of respected professionals.
– Solutions for dealing with sensory issues.
– Advice for handling transitions.
– Therapies to help develop your child’s potential.
– The latest news and research that can help your family.
– Real life stories by parents of children on the spectrum as well as by adults with autism to guide, inspire and provide everyday support